For complete patient care, Home Doctor works with multiprofessional teams composed of doctors, nurses, psychologists, nutritionists, physiotherapists and speech therapists. The service is personalized, offering each patient an individual therapeutic plan updated frequently.
TECHNICAL COMMITTEES AND ETHICS COMMITTEE
In order to build a working method that allows the analysis of the various variables that involve Home Care, Home Doctor counts on Technical Committees and the Medical Ethics Committee focused on improving the quality of the services provided and an ethical performance of the professionals.
The Committees and the Commission are maintained on a permanent basis with opinion, educational and oversight functions of the work teams.
• Multifactorial Committee (Adverse Events, Records and Control of Home Infection);
• Hospitalized and Death Committee;
• Technical – Scientific Committee;
• Standardization Committee;
• Medical Ethics Committee.