An adverse event is an unexpected, undesirable, or potentially dangerous occurrence that resulted from patient care and cannot be attributed to the natural evolution of the disease.
Home Doctor is always focused on patient safety and requests your contribution to the identification and notification of potential adverse events that may occur due to:
– Pressure injury;
– Bronchoscopic aspiration;
– Medication or diet error;
– Clinical protocols that were not followed accordingly;
– Adverse reactions to medications or any other possible drug-related problems
– Replacement of tracheostomy, gastrostomy, nasoenteral tube and indwelling urinary catheter before the date scheduled on the protocol;
– Technical complaints of medical equipment/hospital materials.