Clinically stable patients who do not require hospital treatment could benefit from high-complexity home care services. Our medical team evaluates the patient and prepares a personalized treatment plan. Thus, treatment is tailored to the patient’s clinical needs and indications, with appropriate resources for each case, including health care professionals, materials, and medications.
All age groups are eligible for high-complexity home care, from neonates to older adults. This program is indicated for patients requiring continuous treatment under medical supervision.
HIGH-COMPLEXITY HOME CARE WITH MECHANICAL VENTILATION -ADULT AND PEDIATRIC
We pay special attention to patients requiring invasive or noninvasive mechanical ventilation. Due to the need for modern, high-technology equipment to provide life support to the patient, this modality requires complex logistics to be executed. We provide an appropriate infrastructure with human and technological resources to meet this demand.
• Clinically stable patients requiring treatment under medical and nursing supervision;
• Completion of injectable therapy;
• Applying complex dressings;
• Need for life support equipment;
• Patients with known clinical history of chronic diseases in acute periods;
• Patients with prolonged or frequent infections;
• Palliative care.
• This program prevents clinical complications and unnecessary readmissions;
• Patients become less susceptible to hospital infections;
• Care is personalized and humane, ensuring more quality of life to the patient;
• Patients recover faster because they can stay at home with family and friends.